The Consulting division of MSC
clients a wide range of skills and experience in the area of
Supply Chain Management. This division was formed over ten
years ago and has, in that time, provided services to clients
ranging from small start-up companies through mid-sized national
organisations, up to major multinationals.
Work undertaken has included the following:
- Review of supply chain processes for retail products division
of multinational company; this included preparation and delivery
of training and implementation of the new processes recommended
(including 3rd party Warehouse Management)
- Analysis of annual spend on a wide range of commodities,
and recommendations for savings, for a multinational company
(being inputs to a Reverse Internet Auction process)
- Analysis of supply processes and recommendations for improvement
to storage and distribution of capital equipment and spare
- Reviews of freight logistics for a multinational retail
chain, with recommendations for cost savings
- Reviews of bulk storage and freight logistics for a waste
- Preparation of marketing documentation for a national
engineering consultancy, a computer software company and
a contract warehousing business.
To make an enquiry fill in the form on our "Contact Us" page.